May

2009

squee!

Filed under: Uncategorized

Girl from Mars

I’ve got a copy of Girl from Mars in my hand and it looks GORGEOUS!!!!

YAY!

I’m having a signing in Reading in two weeks (on Saturday 13 June) and if you’re on my newsletter list, I’ll be sending out invitations soon. If you’re not on my newsletter list…drop me an email using the “contact” button above!

Comments

1. Yay, Julie!! That cover is great!

Now please forgive my blondness, as I’m sure this has been mentioned elsewhere, but unfortunately, I can’t remember the answer. Will this be available on this side of the pond at any point? Or is it strictly a UK release? Please let we poor, uneducated saps know. Thank you! :)

2. Julie, I think you’ve got the date wrong. 13 May has gone, and it should be 13 June. I wish I could be there to see you to see how you do it for when I do it.

3. Oh, Julie, that looks FABULOUS!!!
    Want, want, want.

4. Oooo looks fantabulous!! Can’t make the signing :( Big sis flies in that day (sooooooo inconvenient)

5. Wow if that doesn’t get due attention nothing will! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

6. Will there be an eVersion? I did look on the little black book website a couple of weeks ago but I couldn’t see whether or not they did ebooks.

(Though it is a lovely cover, so perhaps I’d rather have the actual book now…)

7. Congratulations Julie. Fantatsic cover!

8. Hooray!

Kris, I *think* Little Black Dress books may be available in Canada. But maybe not. They turn up online on Chapters.indigo.ca but I don’t know if that translates to book shops.

But http://www.bookdepository.co.uk does free worldwide delivery and it is on there:

9. Thank you Julie, I did get the date wrong and have now changed it. Doh!

I must admit I’m not so sure how to do the book signing myself. I’m hoping free chocolate will help. :-)

10. Biddy, just take big sis on a detour via Reading! 😉

Thank you Jan and Lacey and Phillipa! I love this cover soooooo much. The story is also very special to me, too.

11. Marianne, I’ve seen ebooks for Little Black Dress on http://www.Waterstones.com. I’m not sure which reader they’re for, though.

Girl from Mars isn’t up as an ebook yet but my last one, Honey Trap, is:

12. Thanks Julie – I’ll wait and buy whichever format I see it in first. I think I have all the others as paperbacks already, so I don’t really mind getting this one in pb – was just an idle thought that it might be nice to have it on the Reader instead.