Apr

shooooooooooooooes

Filed under: about me

Another highlight of the Festival was the pair of shoes which Liz Fenwick so kindly and generously brought all the way from Dubai to give to me as they no longer fit her. They are things of beauty and grace, they say “Louboutin” on the red soles, and I can even walk in them. I felt like a queen.

festival of writing 2010 louboutins

Comments

1. Ooooh, jealous.

2. Ah! Those are my favourite style! You lucky girl πŸ™‚

3. They are gorgeousness in a shoe.

4. Those are some serious high heels! I think Nina would have loved them.

I have to add–I finished reading Nina Jones last night–couldn’t put it down. I didn’t go to sleep until past 1 am…and I had an early morning meeting! Where I had to answer questions! But I couldn’t put it down until I was done! I don’t know whether to be annoyed or grateful! Okay–grateful. Thanks for writing such a fun book! Looking forward to the next!

(Also–had to seriously caffeinate myself all day to stay awake through several crises at work, hence all the exclamation points…sorry ’bout that. But it was your fault anyway…ha!)

5. They suit you and may they give you endless pleasure!
    lx

6. Peggy, yes, Nina would’ve loved those shoes! πŸ™‚

I’m so pleased you enjoyed Nina Jones, though I’m sorry it made you tired at work. I hope you didn’t answer questions at the meeting with inappropriate bat references.

Actually I’m not sorry it made you tired at work. Staying up past your bedtime to finish a novel is a great compliment to the author. Thank you so much!

7. Liz, my feet didn’t even hurt the next day! I think I should wear them all the time….to the supermarket…..to the playground….to yoga….

8. Shoes?! What about those legs??! πŸ™‚

9. The legs are, I’m afraid to say, also due to the shoes. Every woman looks good in Louboutins.

10. OMG, you have a pair of Christian Louboutin’s? I am so jealous!!

Those are my dream shoes (love the red soles!) and I’m determined to own a pair…perhaps before this year’s nationals? πŸ˜‰

And you look terrific in them!

11. Oh, jealous, jealous…

They’re so pretty! ~sigh~

12. I actually really enjoy reading your blog. Glad you’re sticking around! And I must say, I absolutely love the title of your blog .